There is no one answer to this question – it depends on your level of experience and comfort with the engine. If you are just starting out, it might be a good idea to get familiar with the engine by following some tutorials and building some simple projects before diving into creating your own mechanics. However, if you feel confident and comfortable with the engine, you can start developing your own mechanics from the start. Ultimately, it is up to you to decide when you are ready to start developing your own mechanics.
Other related questions:
Q: How much time do you need to learn Unreal Engine?
A: It depends on your prior experience and how much time you are willing to put into learning. If you have no prior experience, then you will likely need several months to learn the basics of Unreal Engine. However, if you have some experience with game engines or programming, then you may be able to learn the basics in a shorter amount of time.
Q: Is it hard to develop on Unreal Engine?
A: No, it is not hard to develop on Unreal Engine. The engine is designed to be user-friendly and easy to use.
Q: Where do I start with Unreal Engine?
A: The best place to start is with the official documentation.
- In what order? Need advice to start a project – Asset Creation
- From what to start? – Programming & Scripting
- Where to start in building a game? – Unreal Engine Forums
- Learn how to code with Unreal Engine
- So where do I begin? – Community & Industry Discussion
- What do i need to learn before i get into unreal engine?