Iteration is a common technique used in engineering design. It is a process of repeating a set of steps in order to achieve a desired goal. In each iteration, the engineer tries to improve upon the previous design. This technique is often used in order to create new designs or to improve existing ones.
Other related questions:
Q: How does iteration help the engineering design process?
A: Iteration is important in the engineering design process because it allows for constant refinement and improvement of the design. By repeating the design process, engineers can identify potential problems early on and make changes to the design before it is finalized. This can help to avoid costly mistakes and improve the overall quality of the final product.
Q: What is iteration in engineering design?
A: Iteration in engineering design is the process of repeating a design cycle in order to improve the design.
- Characteristics and Models of Iteration in Engineering Design
- how is iteration used in engineering design? why is this such …
- What is Iterative Design? (and Why You Should Use It)
- Iterative design – Wikipedia
- Iteration in engineering design: Inherent and unavoidable or …
- All about the Iterative Design Process – Smartsheet
- Design iteration brings powerful results. So, do it again designer!