It’s not uncommon for mechanics to change the coolant in a car every couple of years. However, it’s important to check the level of coolant in your car regularly, as it can decrease over time.
Other related questions:
Q: How often does coolant need to be replaced?
A: The frequency of replacement depends on the type of coolant used.
Q: Do mechanics change coolant?
A: There is no definitive answer, as it depends on the mechanic and the type of coolant being used. Some mechanics may simply top off the coolant levels, while others may perform a complete flush and replacement.
Q: How long does it take for a mechanic to do a coolant flush?
A: It takes a mechanic about an hour to do a coolant flush.
Q: What is the life time of coolant?
A: The life time of coolant can vary depending on the type of coolant. Some coolants can last up to five years, while others may need to be replaced more frequently. It is important to check your coolant level regularly and to change it according to the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- How Often Should I Change Engine Coolant?
- How Often Should I Change Engine Coolant? | News – Cars.com
- How Often Should You Change Engine Coolant? – Girard Ford
- How Often Should Your Car’s Engine Coolant Be Changed?
- How Often Should You Flush Your Radiator? – – Bar’s Leaks
- Q: How often should I change the coolant? – YourMechanic