The chair is an inanimate object that cannot move or exert energy on its own. However, when a person sits in the chair, the person’s body weight and the force of gravity cause the chair to bear down on the person’s body. This interaction between the person and the chair is an example of energy.
Other related questions:
Q: Is sitting an example of potential energy?
A: No, sitting is not an example of potential energy. Potential energy is energy that is stored in an object and can be released when needed.
Q: Is sitting kinetic energy?
A: No, sitting is not kinetic energy.
Q: Does a chair have potential energy?
A: Yes, a chair has potential energy.
- Study Guide Flashcards – Quizlet
- Physical Science 10 – Chapter 15 Study Guide 2 – Energy
- Sitting is a chair is an example of energy a – Course Hero
- Can we make energy just by sitting on a chair? – Quora
- What Is The Form Of Energy Of A Person Sitting On A Chair?
- [Solved] Sitting Is a Chair Is an Example of _____ Energy