1. Read a book
2. Listen to music
3. Talk to the other customers
4. Check your phone
5. Watch the TV
6. Play with the dogs
7. Get a coffee
8. Go for a walk
9. Look at the cars
10. Talk to the mechanic
Other related questions:
Q: What do you do when you are bored in the car?
A: Listen to music, talk to passengers, or play games on your phone.
Q: What can guys do when bored in a car?
A: 1. Listen to music
2. Play games on their phones
4. Talk to the people they are with
5. Look out the window and think about things
Q: Is working on cars a hobby?
A: Working on cars can be a hobby, but it can also be a profession. It all depends on how much time and effort you put into it.
Q: What car maintenance can I do myself?
A: There are a number of car maintenance tasks that you can do yourself, including:
– Checking and changing your oil
– Checking and changing your air filter
– Checking your tire pressure
– Checking your fluids
– Polishing your car
- Bored? Here’s a Car Related To-Do List! – Wrench
- 100 Car Maintenance Tasks You Can Do on Your Own
- 7 Ways To Make Grinding Feel Less Boring – TheGamer
- As a mechanic, do you get bored working on economy cars …
- How to make introductory physics exciting (when you’re bored …
- 100+ Things to Do When You’re Bored – Good Housekeeping
- 50 Pics That Show The Level Of Nonsense Mechanics Have …