There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on a number of factors, including the mass of the two asteroids, their respective speeds, and the distance between them. However, in general, the asteroid with the greater mass will have more kinetic energy than the other.
Other related questions:
Q: Do asteroids have kinetic energy?
A: Yes, asteroids do have kinetic energy.
Q: Does more speed mean more kinetic energy?
A: No, more speed does not always mean more kinetic energy. Kinetic energy is determined by the mass of the object and its velocity.
Q: Is an asteroid falling to earth kinetic or potential energy?
A: Both kinetic and potential energy are involved when an asteroid falls to Earth. The asteroid has potential energy because of its position above the ground, and it has kinetic energy because of its motion.
- When an asteroid breaks through the atmosphere and heats …
- SOLVED:The two asteroids described in the Application on …
- The Science Behind NASA’s First Attempt at Redirecting an …
- Aerospace Micro-Lesson #30 – AIAA
- Wentzel Earth and Space Chapter 3 Quiz Flashcards | Quizlet
- 13-7 Planets and Satellites: Kepler’s Laws – Rutgers Physics