If you don’t know any mechanics, then you’re in for a world of hurt. Trying to fix your own car is like trying to fix your own brain; it’s just not something that you can do yourself. You need to find a good, reputable mechanic who can help you out.
Other related questions:
Q: Can I be a mechanic without know nothing about cars?
A: No, you cannot be a mechanic without knowing anything about cars. Mechanics need to have a strong understanding of how cars work in order to properly diagnose and repair them.
Q: How long is UTI automotive course?
A: The duration of the UTI automotive course is 9 months.
Q: How long is the diesel mechanic course at UTI?
A: The diesel mechanic course at UTI is 36 weeks long.
Q: What do you learn at UTI?
A: At UTI, you can learn about various aspects of the automotive industry, including automotive mechanics, collision repair, and automotive service management.
- Can You Succeed at UTI With No Prior Mechanic Work …
- Going to UTI without any prior mechanics experience? – Reddit
- If I have no experience working on cars, how do I learn to …
- How can a person who knows nothing about cars learn to be a …
- Is it true that if you don’t pee after sex, you’ll get a UTI? And …