The change in internal energy of the rocks results from the heat released during the process of metamorphism. This heat is used to break the bonds between the atoms and molecules of the rocks, which changes their physical and chemical properties.
Other related questions:
Q: What is the equation for change of energy to a system?
A: The equation for change in energy of a system is:
ΔE = E final – E initial
Q: How can the internal energy of an object be changed?
A: The internal energy of an object can be changed by doing work on the object or by transferring heat to or from the object.
Q: What is the internal energy of a substance?
A: The internal energy of a substance is the total energy of all the particles that make up the substance.
- What is the change in the internal energy of the rocks??
- To find the change in the internal energy of a system, which …
- Solved In outer space a rock with mass 4 kg, and velocity
- In outer space a rock whose mass is 3 kg and whose velocity
- In outer space, rock 1 whose mass is 5 kg and whose velocity
- SOL 5.8 Earth Systems- Standards – SolPass
- Help Collisions between astroids? – Physics Forums