The unit of measurement for work and energy is the joule (J).
Other related questions:
Q: Which unit is used both as measurement of work and energy?
A: The unit of work is the joule (J), while the unit of energy is also the joule (J).
Q: Why is the same unit used to measure both work and energy?
A: The same unit is used to measure both work and energy because both work and energy are measured in terms of the amount of force that is required to move an object over a certain distance.
- Energy and Power Units: The Basics | Greentech Media
- What is the unit used for measuring both work and energy …
- Unit 2 – Work, Energy, and Machines – Review – Quizlet
- What Unit is Energy Measured In? – Video & Lesson Transcript
- What are energy and work? (article) | Khan Academy
- What Is The Unit Used For Measuring Both Work And Energy?
- What are the SI units of work and energy? – Quora