Renewable energy is very important to Angela Merkel. She believes that it is crucial for Germany to lead the way in the development and use of renewable energy sources. Merkel has said that renewable energy is the key to a sustainable future and that she wants Germany to be a role model in this area. She has also said that she believes that climate change is a real and urgent problem that must be addressed.
Other related questions:
Q: Why did Merkel shut down nuclear power plant?
A: There are a variety of reasons why Merkel shut down nuclear power plants. Some of these reasons include the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster in Japan, public opinion on nuclear power, and the high cost of nuclear power.
Q: What is Germany Replacing nuclear power with?
A: Germany is not replacing nuclear power with anything in particular. The country is in the process of phasing out nuclear power entirely by the year 2022.
Q: How long does Merkel stay in power?
A: There is no definite answer to this question as it depends on a number of factors, including her health, the political climate, and her popularity. However, she has been in power for over a decade now, and shows no signs of slowing down.
- The story of “Climate Chancellor” Angela Merkel
- How Angela Merkel became Germany’s unlikely green energy …
- EXCLUSIVE Merkel defends nuclear power exit … – Reuters
- Energiewende: assessing Angela Merkel’s clean energy legacy
- Angela Merkel Leaves a Mixed Climate Legacy in Germany
- Why Merkel chose Russia over US on Nord Stream 2