The answer to this question depends on the context in which it is asked. In the context of choosing between two objects with different temperatures, the object with the lower temperature will have less thermal energy. In the context of choosing between two objects with the same temperature, the object with the smaller mass will have less thermal energy.
Other related questions:
Q: What has the least thermal energy?
A: The element with the lowest thermal energy is helium.
Q: Which has more thermal energy?
A: There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on a number of factors, including the specific heat capacity of the material and the temperature difference between the two objects.
Q: Does cold have less thermal energy?
A: Yes, cold has less thermal energy than hot.
Q: Which state of matter has the least amount of thermal energy?
A: The state of matter with the least amount of thermal energy is the solid state.
- Thermal Energy Practice Flashcards – Quizlet
- Thermal Energy, Temperature & Heat | Science Quiz – Quizizz
- Which choice has the least thermal energy? A swimming pool …
- Thermal Energy | CK-12 Foundation
- What is thermal energy? (article) | Khan Academy
- Thermal Energy Multiple Choice Test – Review Game Zone