A) H = 2.1 eV
B) He = 24.6 eV
C) Li = 5.4 eV
The first ionization energy of o is 5.4 eV.
Other related questions:
Q: What is O first ionization energy?
A: First ionization energy is the energy required to remove the most loosely bound electron from an atom or molecule.
Q: What is the first ionization reaction for oxygen?
A: The first ionization reaction for oxygen is:
O + e- → O2-
Q: What ionization energy does O have?
A: The ionization energy of O is 5.3 eV.
Q: Which of the following has higher 1st ionization energy than O?
A: The first ionization energy of an element is the amount of energy required to remove the outermost electron from an atom of that element. The higher the first ionization energy, the more difficult it is to remove an electron from an atom.
From looking at the periodic table, we can see that O has a first ionization energy of 1313 kJ/mol, while elements such as F (1681 kJ/mol) and Cl (1251 kJ/mol) have higher first ionization energies.
- Which reaction below represents the first ionization of O?a. O …
- Solved Part A Which reaction below represents the first – Chegg
- [Q.Solved] Which Reaction Below Represents The First …
- Chemistry Test two Flashcards – Quizlet
- Which reaction below represents the first ionization of O?
- CHE 105 EXAMINATION III July 19, 2013 – Chemistry
- Which reaction below represents the second ionization of Lr …